While you and your partner are stuck at home in lockdown (and while there’s no distractions), this makes the perfect time for you both to get stuck in to making a good start at your wedding planning together.
There’s lots of things that need to be sorted out and booked, and one of the absolute key things for you both to think about is the matter of your wedding entertainment. The evening of your wedding is your grand finale, as it were, where you and your guests celebrate the day and all of its sentiment with an unforgettable evening together.
However, you may be a bit stuck trying to decide exactly what type of entertainment you want this celebration to include. So we thought, using our extensive experience in the industry, we’d share with you our top 5 reasons why the addition of a live band to your entertainment is just the thing that your wedding day needs.
- Option of both subtle background music and tunes to get the party in full swing – with live music, you get the best of both worlds. Whether you want a bit of softer music to act as a background to the chatter, or music that everyone will want to get up and dance to, a live band will be able to provide different songs accordingly.
- Personalisation – we work closely with all of our clients to create a personal, bespoke service tailored to your specific song choices and preferred musical styles.
- Sets the mood perfectly – this classically glamorous type of entertainment fits the mood of a wedding perfectly, adding an ambience to the evening that is both fun and sophisticated at the same time.
- Also provides fantastic visual entertainment too – with live music, it gives you and your guests a brilliant form of entertainment to watch, as well as listen to. A live band provides you with a unique feature that acts as the cornerstone of your evening’s entertainment.
- The superb quality of a professional band – because live music gives you a quality that is far superior to pop songs. At Skyline Drive Orchestra, our extensive experience as professional performers means that we are at the very top of our industry. We have recorded with a sensational range of artists, even including the likes of Michael Jackson and Bon Jovi.
Music brings any celebration up to another level, but you might find that a DJ is not quite reflective of your style. This is where we come in. A professional live band is an absolutely sensational addition to any wedding day, making the evening’s entertainment breathtaking and rounding off the whole day perfectly. So, if you’re looking for a fantastic New Jersey-based band for your wedding, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.